Monday, December 24, 2007




Since I havent post much recently decided to post some of the pictures I took a year back before I packed them into carton boxes.



This picture below are some of the vintages I have, I bought a few more since but prices has soared so much after the movie. I just dont find myself as willing to pay for them anymore.



Maybe that might change.. we never know.



Nonetheless, I am truely happy to be a proud owner of a MISB Grand Maximus, MISB Victory Saber and of cos MIB unused Black Zarak. Overlord and God Ginrai.



Well the pretenders are not so impressive. But I have a complete collection of all 4 Pretenders.




My favourite being Metal Hawk and Lander (Mail away special making it a rare piece in the Japan market).
The BIG 4 decepticon, Trypticon, Scorponok, Black Zarak and Overlord.
Some Junior headmasters. Siren and Mineva being the rarest..


At one point I did own 2 Victory Saber giftset, One MISB and the other MIB unused. But I have since sold the latter away to make way for other things in life...

My favourite combiner Lio Kaizer.

Some cheaper recent released...


Micromaster


My cyberton display.

















3 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger KG said...

Ur TFs collection is fantastic and very inspiring! Wish I had a Victory Saber giftset :S

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Shaun said...

looking at your collection makes my head spin! amazing collection dude.

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Optimus Prime said...

Hello, your collection is awesome, I myself am a collector of Transformers figures, but I only started late last year, I have the following figures; Divebomb, Barricade, Bonecrusher,Megatron, Frenzy and Bumblebee. Peace out man!
Visit my blog, it isn't entirley Transformers based, but I post Transformers news regulary. www.nelsons.bigblog.com.au

 

Post a Comment

<< Home