Sunday, September 16, 2007

Bintech Collection

Today, I decided to revisit this excellent toyline for a friend and colleage, Katsura-san. He showed me part of his collection made up of many beautiful cars. I would also like to introduce him to a wonderful world of Transformers.

A toyline made for adult and car lovers the Binatech.

There are too many excellent pieces for this toyline but I have only time enough to feature 2 figures. Without the transforming instruction manual it took me hours to transform just 2 . Tracks and Mirage.

Same mold different colour and a new head. Vola!! We have Mirage on the left and Hot Rod on the left.

Both of them transformed into FORT GT


TRANSFORM!!!


A closer look at the beautiful car it transforms into....



All Binatechs are 1/24 scale. And like most Die Cast Car model it comes with very detailed interior, completed with steering wheels, Gear stick and handbrakes handle.

Another key gimmick of the toyline is the steering wheels. For all model the front wheels and turn from left to right and both side of the wheels are synchonized like a real car..

Now lets take a look at Tracks and Silver Streak.


Tracks transformed in to a Dodge Viper.

When time allows, I will take more pictures of the rest of my Binatech collection.

1 Comments:

At 8:17 AM, Blogger KENNY said...

Nice poses. But I think you meant that Tracks transforms into a Corvette, not a Viper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home