Wednesday, July 11, 2007




My purchase of the day.


Never thought I am going to get any Transformers today. It was my normal working day
and it was already close to 9pm. when I receive a call from my good Pal Nigel.
And there I was complaining that all those posts on the forum, eaching declaring themselves
the next proud owner of 2008 Bumblebee. I was devastated.

But Nigel the bearer of light. He lighted my darkest hour and point me to a new direction, I won't have explored.

In the next few minutes I made one of the most important call of the day. ( I spoke to so many Clients today talking about load of values. None was as important as this)



And the best thing is, I managed to get 2 Bumblebees!!!! And one of them goes to Nigel.!!!!
Thanks bro.
On the side note, I told someone about where to get Bumblebee yesterday. And was hoping that he could help me get one too.. but he told me he only have money for one..
True coloured revealed... really sadden when I see his message.


2 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger tornado said...

Congrats on ur power buy Jeff.
I'm amazed by your passion for tfs, always thinking of ways to improve and trying to modify them to make them more accurate. Most collectors would just keep them by itself with the excuse of NO TIME, NO TALENT.

Well, 2 heads are better than 1. I suggested a place and you managed to get it. And now I'm a bumblebee owner too! Yeah! Support one another; stop scalpers! Hee

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger camaroman said...

damn, look at this...ultimate bumblebee prototype

 

Post a Comment

<< Home