Saturday, December 01, 2007

Revoltech Hot Rod and Starscream

This figures are not released not. But be sure that I am so gonna get them the first minute they are out.
No news yet as too when is the expected release date. But I am sure we don't have to wait for long.
I have mirrored some of the images I can find so far from the web. Lets drool.






















Kaiyado's are such great sculpters that everything that comes out from them look exactly like their animated counter parts. And they 1st released


Their first character that came out from their collaboration with Takara on the Transformers line was none other the Optimus Prime. And was sculpt after Dreamwave's interpretation of him.
With Optimus prime out.. Megatron is never too far away.

These figures are so posable I even made 2 stop motion video out of them.





1 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, Blogger KENNY said...

The sculpts are great no doubt, but my problem with Revoltech TF's is that their necks always seem a bit too long.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home