Tuesday, October 03, 2006





Transformers interview will return after this messages..


I have been traveling back in time to re-live my childhood, thanks to artifact of the past. As a child, I never could afford many Transformers, being one of the pricest toys. But I did afford a few. And managed to own a couple of those transformers catalogs. Which I browse through them over and over again. Dreaming each day how it would be like if I could have them. Figuring out how they transformed. And thanks to the marvel of internet, Cyberworld, they world was made smaller. And in particular, Yahoo Japan auction. And site like this http://www.abidko.com/ that helped me buy what I have always wanted. What I been dreaming as a child.
As work and studies get stressful. One would often seek relief and moment of tranquility and escape in our childhood, where life was less demanding, less stressful, more carefree, more innocent. While time machines has yet to be invented. Internet has.

Through these toys, I found joy. I found tranquility, and for a moment I was a child again. All these will not be possible if I haven't found Japan Yahoo Auction.

Thanks to such wonderful services, I am a proud owner of some of the toys I have always wanted. Here's a sneak peek of what I have. I will be showing more of it in time to come.

Thank you for your attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home