Thursday, September 28, 2006






Finally!!! Got my hands on MP-3 ( Masterpiece Starscream) It's one of the most anticipated toys from Takara this year, in my opinion. Bought MP -04 as well.. Getting it only for the sole fact that it is Prime.

I am truely impressed with the attention paid to the details and panel lining in its alternate mode. He could easily be passed off as a scale model. And the addition of a display stand really bring out the sheer beauty of F-15 (even when I not a F-15 fan)

However, the quality is something i could go on complaining for hours. Even before transforming it, stress makes are visiable in amost every joints. And the effort in colouring this "MasterPiece" is almost unfound. I cant imagine they left the Dr's face Green!!! Please is it suppose to be a masterpiece? I am sure Yamato could have pull off a better job.

And the Green was a tad too much for my liking, I won't have as much to gouse about if it was Grey.


Having said all that, I must admit that the effort invested into designing Starscream is greatly respected and appreciated. Tha and truely the work of art.

Well, Let just let the pictures speak for themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home